The Environmental, Social and Governance Indicators DLX Database (ESG) Focuses on broad environmental, social and governance indicators from annual reports that cover most countries and are compiled by a variety of international organizations, Universities and specialized research institutes.
Why ESG Matters
More investors are seeking accountability from corporations and government. Incorporating ESG data and performance indicators into models and analysis has become a necessity for macro and financial strategists, and has moved from fringe to core strategy for asset managers.
Key Coverage Areas
Haver’s ESG database covers most countries and includes reports compiled by a variety of international organizations:
– IMF Climate Change Dashboard
– Yale University Environmental Performance Index
– UNDP Human Development Report
– Transparency International Corruption Perceptions Indexes
– Fraser Institute Economic Freedom Index
– World Bank Ease of Doing Business dataset
– KAOPEN – Chinn-Ito Index
Detailed country data and concept menus, including:
– Energy transition preparedness, trade in environmental goods, emissions trading, and carbon budget reports
– Social progress indexes, sustainable development goals, and geopolitical risk reports
There is a lot to uncover within this growing space, and it is Haver’s goal to help our clients navigate the data.
Contact us for more information.